After School Program Policies
- Payments for the Saint Columbkille Partnership School After School Program will be processed through the FACTS payment plan on the Monday of each session.
- The weekly payment applies even if the student DOES NOT attend for any reason.
- You will not be charged for school vacations and holidays or when the After-School Program is not in session.
- Failure to submit a timely payment will result in your child being un-enrolled from the program.
- Balances from previous After School years must be settled in full before the child can be enrolled in the After School Program.
A two week notice is required for all changes and/or cancellations to your child’s enrollment. You are responsible for payments during these two weeks. Please complete and submit a Change in Enrollment Form to the Program Coordinator.
Please note: Changes to enrollment are permanent and cannot be made for temporary situations (e.g. family member in town, or family planned trip).
The Saint Columbkille After-School Program ends promptly at 5:30pm. Each family will be charged a late fee of $1.00 for every minute their child remains in the program past 5:30. Any child remaining in the program past 6:30 pm, proper authorities be notified. This late pick-up policy is strictly enforced.