Saint Columbkille Partnership School partners with a number of community agencies to advance wellness for our students.
- Brighton Allston Mental health Association provides in-school psycho-social counseling.
- New England College of Optometry conduct eye examinations and deliver glasses to students who need them.
- Polished provide in-school dental care, including cleanings and sealants.
- Big Brother/ Big Sister match students to mentors.
- Strong Women – Strong Girls facilitate weekly meetings with girls in grades 3-5 to learn leadership and enhance self-esteem.
- Investigators and prosecutors from the Office of the District Attorney provide instruction to middle school students regarding internet safety.
- Boston Police Department, District 14-Community Officer