Mission and Vision
Saint Columbkille, a PreK-8 Catholic school in Allston-Brighton, capitalizes on the resources of a unique partnership with the Archdiocese of Boston, Boston College, and St. Columbkille Parish to offer a rigorous and comprehensive education rooted in Gospel teaching and committed to Catholic educational and religious traditions. We strive to develop the whole child – intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically – in order to prepare graduates to live lives of faith, service, and leadership for the greater glory of God and the betterment of society.
Students at Saint Columbkille Partnership School will:
- Learn the key teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church and understand how the Gospel values guide a life of faith, justice, and service to others – especially the less fortunate
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and the arts
- Experience a learning environment that emphasizes inquiry, independence, and self-discovery
- Develop an understanding of and respect for others, especially for classmates and peers whose background and perspectives are different from their own
- Live a lifestyle that emphasizes the importance of physical activity, wellness, and healthy development