About the Alumni Board
The Alumni Board is a group of former Saint Columbkille students who work together to carry on the alumni legacy. They plan events, fundraisers and reminisce about the good ol' days.
Saint Columbkille has served as a constant source of support and strength through a century of local, national and global change. Throughout this ongoing evolution, the school has adapted and endured to become a national model of Catholic education in the United States. Today, through the generous support of Boston College, and the hard work of faculty, staff and students, stands a school that has combined our traditions with the need for a modern and inclusive education. Our alumni should take great pride in being an integral part of this tradition. We are continuously planning a variety of events including reunions, tours and special alumni celebrations. To make sure you receive the latest updates, please share your current contact information with us here.
The Alumni Association Officers for the 2018-2019 academic year are listed below. To join the Alumni Board, please contact Jen Geaney Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome to attend monthly Alumni Board meetings, held at Saint Columbkille Partnership School. See below for a list of upcoming meetings.
- Tuesday, November 13 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19 at 5 p.m. (followed by the STCPS Nativity Performance at St. Columbkille Church at 6 p.m.)
- Wednesday, January 16 at 7 p.m. at Corrib Pub (no meeting will be held; this event is a social gathering for all alumni)
- Wednesday, February 20 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 17 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 at 6 p.m.
years educating in the Catholic tradition
Alumni Association Officers 2018-2019 Academic Year
John M. Izzo ‘80E
Jen Geaney Lynch ‘90E
Advancement Council Chair
Jack Keating ’63
Mary Earls ‘65
Reunions & Events Chair
Kelly McGrath ‘89