Saint Columbkille Partnership School partners with a number of community agencies to advance wellness for our students.
- Brighton Allston Mental Health Association provides in-school psycho-social counseling.
- New England College of Optometry conducts eye examinations and deliver glasses to students who need them.
- Polished provides in-school dental care, including cleanings and sealants.
- Big Brother Big Sister Foundation matches students to mentors.
- Strong Women – Strong Girls facilitates weekly meetings with girls in grades 3-5 to learn leadership skills and enhance self-esteem.
- Investigators and prosecutors from the Office of the District Attorney provide instruction to middle school students regarding internet safety.
- For an additional list of community services, please click here.