Mission & Vision
Saint Columbkille Partnership School is a community of families, educators, and partners inspired by the values of the Gospel. We are committed to the education of children of all backgrounds in an environment that cultivates respect, mutuality and care. Rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition, we search for the truth with joy, practice the good with conviction, and contemplate the beautiful as we prepare students for lives of faith, service and leadership.
Students at Saint Columbkille Partnership School will:
- Learn the key teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church and understand how the values of the Gospel guide a life of faith, justice and service to others – especially the less fortunate
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies and the arts
- Experience a learning environment that emphasizes inquiry, independence and self-discovery
- Develop an understanding of and respect for others, especially for classmates and peers whose background and perspectives are different from their own
- Live a lifestyle that emphasizes the importance of physical activity, wellness and healthy development