SAINT COLUMBKILLE NEWS

Verdi Hall Dedication Program

Verdi Hall in the New Parish School of St. Columbkille’s Church was dedicated on September 25, 1901, in the same year that the school was opened. The dedication also commemorated 50 years of Catholicity in Brighton, starting in 1851. The program includes photos of the church, rectory and Verdi Hall, as well as musical selections, menus and advertisements from local businesses of the period. Click on the cover of the program below to see the full document.